Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have an idea that could be potentially huge:

1. How much does a heat lamp and a plastic box cost?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Doc, where do you buy restaurant style tortilla chips? Nothing at my grocery hits the right spot.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. I actually buy organic blue corn tortilla chips that are somehow delicious by themselves. I only buy them because I live above an organic grocery store and I'm lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Pouring the chips out of this device into another container after they've been warmed sounds like altogether too much work. Frankly, it's un-American. This needs to be battery powered so that it can itself serve as the final destination chip bowl and continuously warm the chips.

Pop the bag, pour it in, two hours later you're still good to go.

Addendum: There should be a smart model that is WiFi-enabled. That way you can adjust, schedule, and monitor the temperature of your chips from the companion smartphone app in realtime.
    Last edited by koda; 17 Sep 2015 at 11:29 PM.

5. I've got a grocery store that buys chips from the taqueria around the corner, it is ideal.

The same restaurant serves taco fixings inside half a pineapple. I don't know man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I actually buy organic blue corn tortilla chips that are somehow delicious by themselves. I only buy them because I live above an organic grocery store and I'm lazy.
    if only biff was still here, you two could start a club

7. Quote Originally Posted by koda View Post
    Pouring the chips out of this device into another container after they've been warmed sounds like altogether too much work. Frankly, it's un-American. This needs to be battery powered so that it can itself serve as the final destination chip bowl and continuously warm the chips.

Pop the bag, pour it in, two hours later you're still good to go.

Addendum: There should be a smart model that is WiFi-enabled. That way you can adjust, schedule, and monitor the temperature of your chips from the companion smartphone app in realtime.
    It also requires LED lights you can program for some pointless lightshows. Party at the chip bowl y'all.

Edit: Oh and an mp3 player and speakers for that party playlist.
    Last edited by Kyosalad; 18 Sep 2015 at 07:22 PM.

8. Yes! IP get on this.

Sorry guys, this is copy pasta from a week ago spammed to /biz/ and a few other boards, hopefully by a real comedian.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Doc, where do you buy restaurant style tortilla chips? Nothing at my grocery hits the right spot.
    Cantina Tostitos

10. Best I've found so far are Calidad brand. Honorable mention goes to Santitas and El Milagro.