Thread: Predator: Dark Ages (Settle down; It's a Fan Film)

1. Predator: Dark Ages (Settle down; It's a Fan Film)

Predators killing knights! Doesn't look bad for a fan film. Here's the whole thing:

2. I suddenly feel like rewatching the 13th Warrior.

I can appreciate a bunch of guys loving a property and making their own film about said property.
    But when the end product is nothing but a pastiche of shit other people already did (and better); I have to question why the film makers even bothered.

3. WTF that ending. "The Predator who negotiates." Probably because they were over budget and couldn't manage any glow-y blood.

Seems like they were just hitting on well-trodden beats from the real movies, yeah. Right down to swiping the score.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Batman Dead End (the fan film most of these want to be) managed to kind of mess with the formula to some degree, it seems like the fun of making these would be to play with other people's toys a bit.

(that dialogue, ouch)

5. I love Batman: Dead End. I'm sure someone involved had connections to get those suits. Interestingly, the guy who played the Joker was Walter Koeing's (Chekov from Star Trek) son, Andrew, who also appeared in the series Growing Pains as Boner. He committed suicide in 2010.

6. I always thought they were just really committed fan-builds. Nice that NECA took that Red Predator design and made it a part of the toy line!

Bummer about the Joker guy, seemed like he was having fun here.