Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Shut the @#%* Up Already.

1. I was forced to say "soda" living here in LA. It'll always be "pop" in my heart.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Poor mollipen, always having to hide her true self.

3. problematic, racist, sexist, and privilege can all be summed up with first world problems. smh tbh fam. It's 2015, I mean really bruh!

SSJN what the fuck is with your avatar?
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 27 Sep 2015 at 09:48 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. does it bug you?

5. I saw that video. What a dumb bitch.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Jesus. It's fairly simple to notice turtles have webbed feet and tortoises have elephant hooves.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

After hearing it again last night after somehow managing to avoid it for so long -

The word "sure" is not allowed to be used as the first word of your response to a question during an interview exchange. Not once. Especially not every fucking time you open your god damned mouth to answer a question.

This has to be some NPR mentality thing because I swear I don't hear it anywhere else or at least anywhere on the Blowhard AM programs, thankfully.

8. Can politicians learn to talk? Hearing them pause for "uh" & "um" is sadly shameful.

9. I'm so sick of everyone peppering their speech with verbal crutches. Please, take a few seconds to work out what you want to say in reply, and then speak full, complete sentences.
    I'm to the point where I can't stand talking to people face to face because they speak like fucking cavemen.

10. If everyone is insufferable you may in fact be the insufferable one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!