Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Autumn, 2015)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    I turned it on, played the first world, and I'm really disappointed, not not sure what happened. The music was weird, and I googled it after and found out that they didn't get the rights so all the music is different. I don't even remember the original music, but I know I liked it better.
    Holy shit, this is fucking awful. The music is half the game to me. I'm staying far, far away from this version.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Well that sucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. The PS4 version seems OK. I would never play it on Vita in a million years though

4. Why's that?
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I started playing Bioshock 2 (PS3) on Saturday. It's been sitting in my pile of shame for at least a couple of years, and I figured it close enough to a game for Holloween.

6. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Why's that?
    I think the controls and screen would piss me right off

I'm sure it's probably a fine port

Playing Fatal Frame on PS2 and want to check something:

Did they really expect me to put in a number code to open a door using a wheel that reads counter-clockwise and only shows Japanese characters? Was there some clue I missed that said which symbols were which numbers?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

It has been a while so I don't remember for sure but yeah, I think you need to know which number is 1 and figure out the rest by movement. I guess there's always Google Translate.

9. yah mzo, learn to recognize kanji
    Donk

You missed a notebook. I'm pretty sure those are not numbers in any language.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner