Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Autumn, 2015)

1. I quite like some of them! Alien Isolation was a great variant, Mirror's Edge is great fun. The lunky ass Bioshock/Aliens Colonial Marines/Crysis/latter-era Call of Duty stuff is for the birds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I still haven't played Isolation. :/ I need to get on that.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The lunky ass Bioshock/Aliens Colonial Marines/Crysis/latter-era Call of Duty stuff is for the birds.
    Word.

3. Crysis is one of the best FPS games of all time. Crysis 2 is decent at best.

FPS games are doing some interesting things again. Hardline and Wolf are both cool single player titles.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Crysis is one of the best FPS games of all time. Crysis 2 is decent at best.

FPS games are doing some interesting things again. Hardline and Wolf are both cool single player titles.
    When was the last time you'd played the original Crysis? It's a pretty buggy game, to say the least.

I like Crysis: Warhead the most, followed by Crysis 3 and then Crysis 2. You wander around way too much in the original Crysis, and even though the areas are larger than the games that followed, I don't see that as a positive for the game.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    I downloaded Super Meat Boy for Vita. I 100% the game way back on 360 and haven't played it since- really liked it, held it in very high regard. I wasn't planning on doing it all again on PS, but I figured I might get sucked in.

I turned it on, played the first world, and I'm really disappointed, not sure what happened. The music was weird, and I googled it after and found out that they didn't get the rights so all the music is different. I don't even remember the original music, but I know I liked it better.

Anyway, I doubt I'll play it through. I wonder if it's one of those games that is incredible the first time through but not replays, if the music was really that huge, or what. I also think it was one of the first games that had a certain type of humor, which was awesome when it was released, but its no longer unique or fresh. Curious if anyone has played the PS release, and your thoughts on it.
    Started this as well, and as I sat watching the intro I thought the music sounded different. Then the menu music came on and I was instantly upset because I knew it was different. Its like they turned all the amazing 8 bit tunes into crappy instrumentals. The game is still tight and responsive but I'm only going to get back to where I was before (cotton alley) instead of going for everything.

6. Do either of the new Sony versions allow custom soundtracks? Total pass if not.

I keep going back to World of Tanks and Nazi Zombie Trilogy. I mean to give undertale another go through, but I know ill spend 9 hours on it and finish it in one go. The other two games I can just pick up, play a few rounds, then go do something else.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 19 Oct 2015 at 12:10 AM.

8. 30 hours into Mass Effect 2.
    First play through, I was one of the people that missed the point and was all "where's the story?!" Now, I get that the team's character arcs are the story, but I dont give a shit about most of the characters. I'd be happy if it were nothing but Mordin, Grunt, and Jack. Of course, I've only tracked down those three and Garrus so far. But I dont remember much of the rest of the crew, so they mustnt have made a big impression the first time.
    Having a blast charging enemies and popping an incendiary cap in their heads though. Also really enjoy the many callbacks regarding people I interacted with in the first one. Jerks like me that switched from ME 360 to ME2 PS3 missed out on a lot of nice, little touches.

9. No love for Tali or Legion?

10. If you're not playing as Femshep you're Doing It Wrong ®