Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Shadowgate, Exile II: Wicked Phenomenon

1. Beyond Shadowgate, Exile II: Wicked Phenomenon

I'm looking to replenish my gaming fund. Probably not a heck of a lot of interest for big ticket games on TNL, but I thought I'd throw it out there. Both are complete. Exile II has the little outer cardboard thing. Shadowgate is the double CD case version with the poster included. Looking for something in the realm of $500 for the pair. Half of whatever I get for them will go to charity if that entices at all.

I can take some pictures within the next couple of days if there's interest.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 01 Oct 2015 at 09:16 AM.

2. woah

3. I remember when I had a complete TG16/Duo collection. What an ass I was to sell it off.

4. I'm super interested in Beyond Shadowgate but already have Exile II. Would you be interested in splitting them?

5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I remember when I had a complete TG16/Duo collection. What an ass I was to sell it off.

Everyone's done it.

6. Yeah, but that's the one I should've kept - and not for monetary reasons. I think that's the system I was closest to, if that makes sense.

7. Yeah, I'm up for selling them individually.

I want Exile II, but I want to pay like $50 lol.

I'm gonna wait for the crash when I'm 80.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. I remember being blown away by Exile II's intro cinema the first time I played it. Even with WD fucking up the difficulty, it's still an underrated game (much like the series it's from).

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Yeah, but that's the one I should've kept - and not for monetary reasons. I think that's the system I was closest to, if that makes sense.
    I did the same thing with my TG collection. It wasn't complete, but it was pretty badass. I regret it. I'm closest to my Genesis collection, and I intend to be cremated in it, and my ashes scattered over Sega of America's former San Francisco offices.