Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: October, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    I ordered a new HOTAS today (Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X) after trying to play Elite: Dangerous with a mouse and keyboard and getting frustrated; it seems blasphemous to play it like that. I haven't owned a flight stick since the 90s so I'm kinda excited! Went over to GOG and picked up the entire Wing Commander series for good measure.

If I end up having fun with it I'll upgrade to something nicer. That Warthog is kinda bananas.
    This stick works on ps3 as well. It's dope for Afterburner Climax.

2. I have (and love) the first game on Sega CD, and I also have the PS2 sequel. Now I have the full trilogy. I've never played this one before, so I'm eager to give it a whirl (yuk, yuk).
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. I liked it. Much better than the other helicopter game that launched about the same time, Black Fire.

4. Toshiba 20" CRT TV with DVD, VHS, and RCA hookups in front and back, as well as digital audio for 10 dollars. Works nicely for my older systems and has a nice picture too.
    Freedom Planet WiiU

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post

I have (and love) the first game on Sega CD, and I also have the PS2 sequel. Now I have the full trilogy. I've never played this one before, so I'm eager to give it a whirl (yuk, yuk).
    I enjoyed the Sega CD version more. I don't know if it was more about how impressed I was with the game at the time of the Sega CD release, or if the game levels were just better on the former title.

6. Bought a new car today.

Attached Images Attached Images

7. I would have sprung for the color package personally.

8. Dealer only has black

9. That's racist.

Why would anyone support GM after taking bailout money, killing people, and covering it up?