Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: October, 2015

1. I'm supposing it's the bailout that's your real issue since you buy Nintendo stuff.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Why would anyone support GM after taking bailout money, killing people, and covering it up?

Some of our commutes are too long for our high horses to make every day.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Why would anyone support GM after taking bailout money, killing people, and covering it up?
    It is technically a Holden, rebadged as a Chevy.

I am no fan of GM, and really have no interest in their entire line-up with this lone exception. Unfortunately, there is virtually the only kind of car without paying double so whatever, politics be damned. There is a price for everything.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 04 Oct 2015 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm supposing it's the bailout that's your real issue since you buy Nintendo stuff.
    Is this a Gunpei Yokoi conspiracy theory or something else?

5. Yes.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Some of our commutes are too long for our high horses to make every day.
    What car company doesn't have a bunch of skeletons in the closet? If I could buy a electric car that didn't suck for $25,000 and was made by poor third world country children, I would.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. o.k.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    What car company doesn't have a bunch of skeletons in the closet? If I could buy a electric car that didn't suck for $25,000 and was made by poor third world country children, I would.
    The Volt is actually nice (but it is GM), especially the new one that is coming out. The best thing is that it is not a pure electric, although the range is very good at 40-50 miles. Once you run out, you can just fill up the tank and the motor will generate electricity to extend range.

I think it is around 30k or so? With subsidy, it might be under around 25k so depends on where you live.

9. I don't have a car.

I thought you had a Mustang?