Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: October, 2015

1. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    But that means talking to the kind of CL people that would hoard flight sticks. I'm not sure I'm ready to go down that path.
    You wouldn't want it any other way.

I can't remember the last time I actually paid full price for a game without even store credit discounts, but it's Platinum Transformers...

I'm very disappointed Tain and I are the only ones with Master Taste.

3. I'm not paying full price for that...going to be a lot of disappointed people

4. like the developers and publishers?

I didn't realize that was out already! I'll grab it soon, maybe this weekend. I'm still Metal Gearing though.

6. I was going to preorder it but I was wary with only the one environment being shown and almost no advertising. Then it came out alongside a trailer that showed there was more going on and I wish they would have put that out sooner so that I would've grabbed the bonus skins. Lame.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

I can't remember the last time I actually paid full price for a game without even store credit discounts, but it's Platinum Transformers...

I'm very disappointed Tain and I are the only ones with Master Taste.
    The user reviews on Steam all say it's mediocre in the same way Korra was. Pls report when you've spent time with it.

8. Looked very 'rinse and repeat' combo based without much variation. Like Korra!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    The user reviews on Steam all say it's mediocre in the same way Korra was. Pls report when you've spent time with it.
    Tain will beat me to it for sure. I probably won't get a lot of time with it until next weekend.

10. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    I don't know why anyone would expect any different.