Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Friday the 13th: The Game

1. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Next update is Jan. 30...Part 5 Jason (AKA Roy) and Pinehurst level are being added:
    Last edited by Dolemite; 27 Jan 2018 at 01:15 PM.

so this is like 6 bucks on the humble store. Is it worth that now?

4. It might be tough sledding now. I don't know if the player base is still there so finding games might be a problem. The only people left playing it now know all the tricks, so as Jason, it'll probably be pretty tough to catch anyone. And the Jason's will probably turn you inside out when you are a councelor.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 05 Nov 2018 at 01:52 AM.

5. Well it was free on PSN last month so that may have brought in some new blood.

6. I grabbed it when it was free and have played a few rounds as Jason, no real interest in being a camper. I've used the BerringerX skin exclusively so far and enjoyed my time crushing skulls. It's certainly worth, like, 6 bucks or something.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I grabbed it when it was free and have played a few rounds as Jason, no real interest in being a camper. I've used the BerringerX skin exclusively so far and enjoyed my time crushing skulls. It's certainly worth, like, 6 bucks or something.
    <3
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.