Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday the 13th: The Game

1. Friday the 13th: The Game

The gameplay will be similar to Evolve: seven counselors trying to survive against Jason. Kane Hodder is doing the mocap for Jason, and many of his different looks and signature kills will be represented. Sean Cunningham, Tom Savini and Harry Manfredini all have their hands in this, so hopefully it has that early movie feel. Here's hoping the Kickstarter is successful.

And there better be an NES pallette swap for Jason.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    And there better be an NES pallette swap for Jason.
    You did it before NECA ran it into the ground. Let it go.

Dolemite and BerringerX just busted 2 nuts.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You did it before NECA ran it into the ground. Let it go.

There's little to no chance that they're going to put something that stupid in the game. I'm probably never going to play it, since this isn't enough to get me to buy a next gen system. It's a moot point.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

5. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-13th-the-game

The promo video is really good, hopefully they can pull this together. A lot of that announce trailer footage is mock up stuff, they just have a basic prototype running with place holder graphics. Getting the F13 license has changed the game a lot, so there is a lot to add.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 13 Oct 2015 at 03:15 PM.

6. I don't feel like this brand new team is going to be able to make something as ambitious as they're talking about for 700k.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Garbageware. Nobody cares about Friday the 13th in 2015.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. garbageware

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Garbageware. Nobody cares about Friday the 13th in 2015.
    Disagree. I think Wes Craven dying has a lot of people revisiting 80s horror lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Garbage? Where?