Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567 LastLast

Thread: Friday the 13th: The Game

1. Lies.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. For anyone that cares, the big free update adding Part 4 Jason, the Jarvis House map, a new counselor (the hippie from Part 3), rain effects, and engine optimization went live today.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Oh, and lol:
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. That's great.

5. Oh no, Chad.

6. Played a game tonight where everyone met in the lodge and used the new emotes to have a dance party where Jason was the judge. One guy didn't want to dance so Jason threw him threw him through a window. It was awesome.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Played a game tonight where everyone met in the lodge and used the new emotes to have a dance party where Jason was the judge. One guy didn't want to dance so Jason threw him threw him through a window.It was awesome.
    It's like Deja Vu.

8. I was driving the point home.

9. New update is live. New counselor (Shelly Finklestein from Part 3), offline bots (the AI is shockingly decent), Virtual Cabin 2.0, and numerous bug fixes. Great update overall.

Also, confirmation that the next Jason will be Uber-Jason from Jason X, in addition to a new spaceship level, lol.

10. Hell yeah.