Thread: Scream Queens

1. Whoa Scream Queens

Is there not a thread about this?? This show is awesome. It's like a series about every bad college cliché Wes Craven P.B.U.H. directed on a script Mel Brooks wrote.

Solid.

Solid shit.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I have only seen the first episode so far. I wasn't expecting much but it was pretty good.

3. The clips I've seen made it look not good.

4. It starts out ok but gets worse.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I thoroughly enjoy the deadpan, but satirical, 90's horror treatment over bad Airplane! jokes. The texting kill and Coney kill were tops and the characters? A candle vlogger and Predatory Lez??
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I've watched a bit, it's not bad.

7. This show had it's Meh-TV moments, but it some really great ones, too. The ending was pretty great, too. 4/5