Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

1. Another bargain bin David Cage game to get
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Looks great to me, but then I really enjoyed Beyond and HR. Very excited to try it out, even if you end up watching more than playing.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Another bargain bin David Cage game to get
    and set on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The performance capture is pretty stunning in this trailer. I have to say it's totally bridged the uncanny valley for me.
    They've been working on it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

From the thread about the tech demo:
    Omikron pissed me off. It started out awesome and then halfway through the game, the entire development team was lobotomized and the whole thing went downhill faster than Enron.
    Indigo Prophecy pissed me off. It started out awesome and then halfway through the game, the entire development team was lobotomized and the whole thing went downhill faster than Enron.
    Heavy Rain pissed me off. It started out awesome and then halfway through the game, the entire development team was lobotomized and the whole thing went downhill faster than Enron.
    Quantic Dream has to actually make a game that stays solid throughout before I get excited over anything they show.

Robotpocalypse from the machines perspective?

7. The thing with Omikron is just that it was a shitty game. But exploring the city back then was really cool.

10. Still looks good, still won't buy until someone tells me the third act isn't nonsense.