Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Mobile Games (Android, iOS)

Nice pun, 9/10.

2. Ffffffffff........

The wife and I loaded this up and took the kids to a scenic walkway. Anyone with a phone in hand was on this.

3. Does anyone know if there's someway to put down a location in Pokemon Go (for instance, i have a swimming pool next to my apartment that I want to make a stop?) I realized it's integrated with Google maps somehow, but it seems like there's quite a few smaller locations (statues, placards) that aren't necessarily on Google maps. I want to make one of these!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Seems like if that was something we could do it would be abusable as fuck. Shame, really. I'd like to add a stop to the overlook by the train tracks I like to hang about at.

I have hundreds of Pokestops at my work. No exaggeration. I can just sit there in the basement and refresh the Purple Wall, and Blade Runner car over and over.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Does anyone know if there's someway to put down a location in Pokemon Go (for instance, i have a swimming pool next to my apartment that I want to make a stop?) I realized it's integrated with Google maps somehow, but it seems like there's quite a few smaller locations (statues, placards) that aren't necessarily on Google maps. I want to make one of these!
    Nope. They were all made in Ingress and then copied over to Pokemon Go.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

That game sounds alright too. Anyone played it?

Oh, hey... company is based in Seattle? Maybe that explains how most cool things have a pokestop attached.
    Last edited by Josh; 09 Jul 2016 at 05:38 AM.

7. oh, bummer. i've noticed a few errors (murals attributed to incorrect artists, as well as certain closed spots/restaurants) and it would be cool if there was someway to fix that, but i suppose their servers are barely functioning at this point so it may be too much to ask, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

It is all part of Team Rocket's plan

9. Nintendo Mobile Games (Android, iOS)

The popularity of this game is astounding. I drove through my town square tonight and there were people clustered everywhere with their phones stretched out in front of them.

(It's kind of a shitty game! Makes me interested in Ingress, though.)
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!