Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252628 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Mobile Games (Android, iOS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    The number of phone zombies I see walking around Santa Rosa while staring at this app seem to confirm as much. I don't get it.
    I played Mortal Kombat 3 in this market across from SRJC before it was released. Are you impressed?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. It's Mortal Kombat, so obviously I am.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Does anyone know if there's someway to put down a location in Pokemon Go (for instance, i have a swimming pool next to my apartment that I want to make a stop?) I realized it's integrated with Google maps somehow, but it seems like there's quite a few smaller locations (statues, placards) that aren't necessarily on Google maps. I want to make one of these!
    It's coming, and naturally, it's gonna cost money. Sounds like it's aimed at retailers wanting to attract foot traffic, so it'll probably require ongoing payments, not just a one-time fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. I don't see any problem with that. Retailers seem to be doing very well with it at the moment, why should that be free?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. There's some board game store near me that I never heard of before which had a pokespot for some unknown reason (not even a description of the store) and a lure up. I could see this being a small thing to help struggling dorky stores get attention.

6. *ears perk up

7. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    The number of phone zombies I see walking around Santa Rosa while staring at this app seem to confirm as much. I don't get it.
    There's nothing much to get. It's just an activity to go outside and socialize with people. It's kind of cool. People don't talk much to strangers on the street these days, but when these little hot spots form, it's a good excuse to get out and socialize.

If no one else were playing this game, it wouldn't be very interesting. But the strength of Pokemon, even back to the original GameBoy games, has always been the social aspect and this does that very well. Last night someone threw up three lures at a single intersection and there were dozens of people there all hanging out.

8. If it's like, $100, I will totally pay for that. And I will make the pokestop my Bauhaus poster in my room.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I met a young lady tonight that really wanted to see my Pokemans. If any of you are single/nerdy, and not using this as a way to meet other single/nerdy folk you're probably making a mistake.

Also, since we are already walking all over the place lets all download CharityMiles, WoofTracks, or some other charity app and raise money for something worthwhile while we become the Very Best.