Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Mobile Games (Android, iOS)

1. I almost met someone and get too sore from walking so I uninstalled it.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Also, since we are already walking all over the place lets all download CharityMiles, WoofTracks, or some other charity app and raise money for something worthwhile while we become the Very Best.
    I had no idea those existed. Thanks for the plug.

3. Yea I might set this game up and go to the park later today.

Lies

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I saw that pop up, is it near the dumpster behind the closed down Acme?

6. Yeah.
    Has this been down for everybody this morning?

7. I haven't been able to sign on at all today.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Yeah, servers went down around 8am and just went back up, but still aren't great right now: http://cmmcd.com/PokemonGo/

For throwing pokeballs, the size of the circle matters. If you hit them in the face with a large circle, you get a nice. Smaller circles give greats and excellents and better chances at catching pkmn. If you hit outside the circle you don't get shit and regular odds.

Nice is 10 xp, great is 50 and excellent is 100. They can be doubled with xp eggs, too. Curving the ball is a pain in the ass, fuck it.

PS - naming Eevees after the evolved forms in that episode of the TV show guarantees which one you'll get, i.e. name it Sparky and and it'll become a Jolteon every time. Tested and works.
    Last edited by Mzo; 16 Jul 2016 at 02:27 PM.