Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323335 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Mobile Games (Android, iOS)

1. I think they recently also shutdown 3rd parties ability to see that data.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. They did, but more to the point is that the location data was and is still being sent to the app with the precise spots, so blocking it from the users view shouldn't have any effect on server data.

So this terrible, glitchy update has made the game super-playable for me. I haven't had a single crash since downloading it. I guess not being able to track the Pokemon is a bummer, but I only ever did that one or two times anyway.

GOTY.

4. That's what a friend of mine on Twitter said! She said her game experience improved a ton! Mine has been spotty.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

There are pokemon fucking everywhere now. They show up two per block or even more often sometimes. I can't get anything done now because these fucks keep getting in my face and I must catch them all.

Super Mario Run is announced at Apple event, and NTDOY is up 21% today. I should have bought a lot more.

7. I mean it'll sell boatloads, but vertical orientation for a horizontal sidescroller seems turbo stupid.

8. Give Mario quad-drop ability to navigate all-new vertical environments.

What do you expect? The Japanese publishers with a clue released mobile runners years ago.

10. At least it's not going to be freemium.