Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20303233343536 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Mobile Games (Android, iOS)

1. Aaaand I think that’s where I bite.

2. That's what I've been waiting for, too. I've gotten a lot of mileage out of the the base game, but the price and online requirements really put me off of buying the full game. I'd honestly rather pay full price and lose the online requirement, but this will do.

3. I've played Mario Run quite a bit over the past week, and it's definitely worth it at the discounted price. I'm almost finished the single player mode, which is a bit short.
    The new mode is fun. I've played it enough to unlock Daisy.
    I'm not a fan of the online requirement, but it's not often that I don't have Wi-fi or LTE, so it hasn't been an issue.

4. The online functionality is really horrible, especially for anyone using a Wi-Fi-only tablet. I have to turn a hotspot on my phone just to start Phoenix Wright on the train. It's stupid.

5. In about twenty minutes Nintendo is crushing my dreams of Animal Crossing not going mobile.

Last edited by cigsthecat; 24 Oct 2017 at 11:37 PM.

Why are you so sour? It looks fine.

7. I made the post before the video was streamed, but I'm not cranky about the game itself. I just don't want to play Animal Crossing on my phone.

8. Because now you have to?
    Boo, Hiss.

9. I'd just prefer to play it on tv. I also don't like smearing my finger all over things to play games. I'm old.

10. This looks like exactly what I want. Not a full Crossing of Animals, but enough Animals are Crossing that it looks fun!

This series was made for cell phones anyway.