Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Mobile Games (Android, iOS)

It's basically a mix of the old Club Nintendo, Tomadachi Life, and Facebook. I'm not sure why it's confusing.

It's an app they want you to open every day to get some daily coins. You are doing something 'Nintendo' every day (instead of 2 months each year when a game comes out).

You see some random shit about your 'friends' and chuckle at the stupid interactions and computer voices. Post some dumb pictures to social media if you want.

There are coins you get for buying digital games and whatever else they can think of. They'll probably have a catalog of stuff like Club Nintendo eventually.

It's basically 'why not'. Small effort for some small return later. Like entering codes from games you bought onto a terrible slow website.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Getting platinum points to buy Zelda Picross?
    Can I just play Picross 3D again?

3. Glad my super cool Windows phone saved me from mobile Tomodachi Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    It's basically 'why not'.
    tho

5. Making a new Mii and playing with the voice settings was worth the download.

6. Got all the platinum points possible, freaking 55 points from Picross. Guess I have to play miitomo for two more days
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I'm "Drewski" I've sent a bunch of you friend requests.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. I got more than the 1000 needed for today, but Nintendo gave me a few hundred coins for being an active Club Nintendo member.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. it's best for making silly pictures with cats. i suppose you can use dogs too but no one seems to be doing that.

Donk

Do you use the Game Tickets for Picross?