Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6891011 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Sucks: The Thread

1. It's all in your head bro.

2. Inside the NBA on TNT is the best sports show. Because it has top talent of different varieties. Kenny is probably one of the top 5 analysts on TV (much respect to him getting 3/4 of the Final Four right--and his miss he admitted was going to be a total sleeper, just picked the wrong one), Shaq and Chuck are funny as hell and Ernie is a great straight man.

ESPN is just mostly ass. The Six has some shitty moments. Some OK ones too, but also garbage

3. Kenny Smith is awesome, I almost always agree with him and learn something new. Chuck has good takes every now and then. Not crazy about Shaq but he can be funny. Ernie is the perfect white foil.

This doesn't really belong in this thread anymore, but I have a paradoxical question for you to consider:

How could Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith be on opposite sides and still both be wrong about everything?

Amazingly, I think Shannon Sharpe is actually worse than Smith too, also seemingly impossible.

5. also why did they fire John Clayton

I'm growing tired of ESPN, really

6. I like Scott Van Pelt and PTI. That's about it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    also why did they fire John Clayton

I'm growing tired of ESPN, really
    WTF?!

John Clayton was a top dog in the NFL inside information field. He had a lot of great insight on what was happening with teams and talent.
    Last edited by gamevet; 09 Jun 2017 at 12:24 AM.

8. We already knew about Ed Werder. They got rid of some good people last month

10. ESPN is legendary trash