Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2015

1. I got Etrigan Odyssey Untold 3DS thanks to the $9.99 sale.

2. Nabbed Adventure Time Dungeon Game with a Long Name for 3DS and BlazBlue: Chronic Plantation Extend for PS3 at $5 a piece from Five Below. Perfect price for each!

3. I've finally spent the $40 in Origin money (it's been in there for quite some time) on Star Wars Battlefront for the PC.

Got Conquest of Elysium 4, Shovel Knight 3DS, and an original DMG-01 Game Boy with 10 games, including Donkey Kong, Super Mario Land, Wario Land, F1 Race, and Dr. Mario. Bugs Bunny 2 is suprisingly fun. Now I just need Revenge of the Gator and Kirby Pinball and I'm set.

And grabbed this last week:

It's really cool, and I'm surprised by some of the talent that worked on this stuff (Bruce Timm, Gary Cohn, Mark Texiera, and more). At the price it's insane.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

5. That MOTU minicomic book is a nice surprise, very cool.

Barnes & Noble is having their annual 50% off Criterion sale where their prices go from hilarious to beating Amazon by $3-6. I got Repulsion, House, Five Easy Pieces and Haneke's Code Unknown. I didn't even know the last two had Criterion releases. Code Unknown especially is a huge surprise.

Last year I bought from the B&N sale online, and most of the movies came smashed and used. Had to do a bunch of returns. I'd suggest going into a store if you buy from them.
    Last edited by cigsthecat; 22 Nov 2015 at 03:31 AM.

6. Best Buy deal today. PSTV for $20. For this price I will try it.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. I think the $50 bundle is the better deal.

8. We were in the mall buying clothes for the kids and Gamestop had a deal this Friday and Saturday I couldn't pass up. $350 for the console and F4. The deal applied to the 1TB version, but the 11.5% sales tax here would have made it too much to convince the wife.

I also ordered these! Now I have them all. I'm especially looking forward to SHO because it's the arcade score, which I love.

Attached Images Attached Images

9. That vinyl series is slick as hell, where are you getting those?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. A neat British company called Data Discs.