Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 212141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2015

1. Definitely get Rare for that price.

So, this stuff on the square store. Does it give steam codes for digital stuff or what?

3. Grabbed a $35 Kindle Fire. Runs stuff surprisingly well.

4. I'm not seeing anything I want to nab this year. The few things I would get still seem overpriced.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. A couple more download games thanks to black Friday:
    Ikaruga Steam
    Geometry Wars 3 Xbox 360

6. Picked up Snoopy 3DS for $10 from Wal Mart, saw Splatoon for $25 and figured it was worth a shot as well.

7. The new Snoopy game? I actually really want to play that. I'm a big Peanuts fan. I'd have jumped on it for that price. Splatoon for $25 is a great deal as well.

8. This reminds me of those old, kids NES platformers that are only related to their title IP because of the lead character. Like a Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle or a Mickey Mousecapade! Ah, memories.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    The new Snoopy game? I actually really want to play that. I'm a big Peanuts fan. I'd have jumped on it for that price. Splatoon for $25 is a great deal as well.
    Hit up TRU they have it at $10 too, $20 for console versions. Big fan of Peanuts as well this seems one of the better games for the license. Red Baron and Snoopy Magic Trick on Gameboy are still tops.