Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2015

I think I'm nearing the end of my old school and last gen game buying. I have almost everything pre-2013 I want that's in my price range. 2016 will be very current gen-focused, and for some systems like the Wii U and Vita, I probably already have most of what I want to get.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 03 Nov 2015 at 12:06 PM.

I got this in a trade:

And then added pre-purchases of Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne: The Old Hunters to Arcade Archives: Gradius and Renegade and my previous purchase of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture on sale to qualify for the SEN $15 back promo.

Pre-purchases seem like less of a terrible idea when you're using credit card points and getting credit back.

3. I bought the physical releases on Shovel Knight on WiiU and 3DS because I need more shit on my shelf.

4. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446614856.086633.jpg

I posted it in the depression thread as well, but we got a French bulldog. It's basically a mini pig. His people were moving and couldn't take him. He's 3 and fairly well behaved. We had a dominance standoff for about 45 minutes last night with him jumping up and grabbing my leg, but he eventually settled and hasn't done it anymore. There's some concern about how the cats will react long term, but that's a future problem.

We're tossed up between naming him Winston, Winchester, or Wilson.
    Boo, Hiss.

Got a boxed copy of Vapor Trail for gen for 25. And Drakengaurd 3

6. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    We're tossed up between naming him Winston, Winchester, or Wilson.
    I thought you got him a dildo chew toy for a second there.

I vote for Winston.

7. I feel like dog names have to be two syllables with the stress on the first. You have to call and yell at and talk to your dog a lot and those names are the best for those. I'm picturing someone leaning out of their door yelling "Winchester" and it's just not working.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I feel like dog names have to be two syllables with the stress on the first.
    I've never given this any thought, but three of our four dogs fit that, and the fourth has a nickname that does.

edit: Cats too now that I think about it.

I've had vets tell me 2 syllables is always best for dogs.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

10. That's super weird now that it's pointed out. Only one of our animals has a 3 syllable name.
    Boo, Hiss.