Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2015

1. CD:
    * Shinji Hosoe works Vol. 5- Cyber Commando, Cyber Sled, & Star Blade - 2 CD set with three great Megaten soundtracks. 4656 JPY shipped ($38.32)

Game:
    * Trails in the Sky SC- Day One purchase on GOG. $30 (A fair price for all the work that's been put into it, IMO)

2. Dog's working out pretty well so far. He whines a little while we're sleeping and I have to wake up early to take him out until he adjusts to our 2nd shift lifestyle, but he's rather well behaved and just wants to hang out. He's used to having another bulldog buddy all the time, so it's an adjustment on an adjustment for him. So far, he can stay.
    Boo, Hiss.

I broke the bank and got a CIB box Gotcha Force.

4. I travelled south of Dallas to Killeen for a quick job. I dropped by the Game X-Change in that town and picked up the Batman Akham Origins hard-bound strategy guide for $4. I later had a ticket in Mansfield (just south of Ft. Worth) and decided to drop by the Half-Price Books store, where I found Home Run King and King of Route 66 (both like new) for $3 each.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Nov 2015 at 07:25 PM.

5. Went into Gamestop on a whim and found a complete copy of Code of Princess for $13. I've never played it, so the price was just right. I also got the Shinobi III soundtrack LP, but it's at my parents' house, so I'll post a pic of it tomorrow.

Mushihimesama, v1.5 and the OST... on PC! It's worth $18.XX just to be able to type that.

Got Colony Wars on the PS complete for $8.

You guys, it's a pretty good Psygnosis console space sim! Apparently there are two sequels. Neat.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. You never played Colony Wars?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Yeah. Colony Wars being great is like the worst kept secret for Playstation owners.