Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2015

1. How's the d-pad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447141373.514094.jpg

I actually got this last month and it's amazing. Normally retails for like $400-500 but I found a retailer on Amazon that had the GT one discounted to less than $200 with shipping. One of my friends is going to lend me his Fanatec stuff so I can try out the shifter and pedals with a clutch, but I'm probably going to get one of the new Logitech wheels next years for current gen support.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    does 2 player work over steam on Mushihimesama?
    It works offline, but it took a bit of fooling around with big picture mode to get the PS1/PS2 controllers working via Super Dual Box Pro. Changing the 2p buttons was also made more awkward due to not being able to change which button is start. I'm liking the game so far, though it was stuck at 55-56 FPS at first. It works at 60 FPS for me after the patch, though I heard the forced V-Sync caused some issues. I haven't had any issues with input lag, but I heard it caused problems on some computers.

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    How's the d-pad?
    Also, how is the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    How's the d-pad?
    Very good! Not quite as good as the D pad on a Classic Controller Pro, feels like a high quality third party pad. I can play Double Dragon Advance and Super SF2 on it just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Also, how is the screen?
    The screen itself is great, but it's not the exact resolution of the Gameboy so you can ether play it in native resolution (postage stamp,) full (4:3) screen, or correct aspect ratio. THe corrected aspect ratio displays some weird scaling lines sometime, while full screen looks better but is slightly stretched. However, I'll take the scaling weirdness in exchange for the wonderful colors. It does look better than playing GBA games on a 3DS or the Wii U. My SP2 looks a tad sharper, but the Revo look better than the original GBA or the SP1 by a mile.

I posted a detailed breakdown of the system on NG.com, since there was a thread there and I was the first guinea pig to try it out:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post3963085
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Attached Images Attached Images

If BBY's and/or NTDOY's stock is up today, I might know why...

One of these things (besides the cat nose) is not like the others; one of these things is not going to be a Christmas/birthday gift for a seven-year-old girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. I'm not disappointed in you for buying all those amiibo, I'm disappointed in you for buying that horrible horrible movie.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

lol I never saw it in the theater, so I'm going in cold.

10. I took a long look at Genysis at the neighborhood Redbox kiosk and said lol no. I'll rewatch T1 instead when the mood strikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!