Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2015

Xbox One: The Choice of Gamers Whose Wives Wear the Pants

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    We were in the mall buying clothes for the kids and Gamestop had a deal this Friday and Saturday I couldn't pass up. $350 for the console and F4. The deal applied to the 1TB version, but the 11.5% sales tax here would have made it too much to convince the wife.

Sorry kids.
    No cloths today.
    Daddy got a new toy!

3. It's true, I walk around my house either naked or just in boxers.

I don't have an Xbox One. I'm currently wearing long underwear, two pairs of pajama pants, a sweatshirt, another sweatshirt, a hooded sweatshirt and a jacket.

5. We actually went half and half on it. I just took her half now.

... and I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt and am sitting in front of a fan. I really actually do wish it were cooler. It's always so damn hot.

Fight me, bro.

k

8. Bit on the Marvel Disney Infinity 2.0 bundle yesterday for the One. $22 after coupons & my employee discount. Also grabbed the Hulk & Venom figures for $5 each.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    It's true, I walk around my house either naked or just in boxers.
    As soon as I walk in the door when I'm coming home from work the shoes & pants come off immediately.

9. I used my figure codes for the free Disney Infinity version for PC, but I can't find my Venom code anywhere. I should've added it when I bought the figure, it might've gotten lost when I moved a few months ago.

Got a heated mattress pad by doing Bing searches for however the fuck long it's been now. Totally worth it.