Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-2016 NBA Season Thread

1. Holy shit. Remember this is a Spurs team without Tony Parker OR Kawhi Leonard! This is one of the most embarrassing games I've ever seen.

At what point do people start talking about how Harden comes up small in these big games?

This is the type of game that is legacy defining. Like people will talk about it when it comes time to discuss his HOF vote.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 11 May 2017 at 10:10 PM.

2. Fucking Spurs are up by 37 and scrambling for every loose ball, boxing dudes out, all that. Meanwhile Harden just fouled out, 10 points and 6TO.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Holy shit. Remember this is a Spurs team without Tony Parker OR Kawhi Leonard! This is one of the most embarrassing games I've ever seen.

At what point do people start talking about how Harden comes up small in these big games?

This is the type of game that is legacy defining. Like people will talk about it when it comes time to discuss his HOF vote.
    That's probably why OKC just let the guy go.

4. Well at least Houston didn't lose by 40.

5. Did not see that coming. I thought Houston would be the one winning by 40. Pop is COTG

Harden is back to bum status
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 11 May 2017 at 10:43 PM.

6. Pop is a greater coach than Phil Jackson.

7. well..duh

8. Crazy ending to Celts Wiz

9. Spurs punking Warriors... lol

10. Warriors eating up Spurs now. No Leonard and the Spurs cave like a house of cards. Aldrige's ball-handling has been atrocious.