Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4555575859606163 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-2016 NBA Season Thread

1. LeBron the GM got his weekend ruined

2. I don't think so, I think as soon as they didn't get any big names, he was as good as gone...unless they didn't get big names because he was already as good as gone

3. I think it was the latter.

But with Kyrie asking for a trade, that team may not be very good next year.

4. Anyone watch Ice Cube's 3 man basketball this weekend?

It was entertaining, but it felt like I was watching a Harlem Globe Trotters game.

5. 2015-2016 NBA Season Thread

I didn't watch it this weekend.

Honestly I think it's a good idea. I'd rather watch it than the WNBA. It needs to be refined a little but I like it.

6. I'll just go straight up Skip and say I'm sick of Carmelo Anthony.

Knicks traded the entire team to get him, and he's been a solid player ever since. He's not even close to HOF caliber but I don't object to him getting paid. Nevertheless, he's run everyone out of town whenever they challenge his #1 spot (see: Jeremy Lin), he's never been a team player, never tried to change his game to fit into the team's vision (yes even if it is the goddamn triangle), ran a good coach out of town, and somehow ended up with a huge contract and a no trade clause. And now he is bitching and wants the Knicks to trade for the Rockets' sloppy seconds so he can go to the team he wants to go to (with ironically the same coach he ran out of town). The Knicks should tell him he had the chance to leave, he decided to stay to take the money, so take your money and suit up.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 26 Jul 2017 at 10:18 PM.

7. Holy shit Celtics traded IT, Crowder, Zizic and next year's Brooklyn pick for Irving.

8. I'll take it. I'll take it all day.

9. Irving is heck of an upgrade over the Brink's truck.

10. Yea, I'd rather have Irving than having to pay Isiah Thomas.

Not sure how I feel about throwing in the Brooklyn pick though.

Could Irving + Gordon Hayward + improving Jaylen Brown + Al Horford beat LeBron + IT + Kevin Love + JR Smith? HMM
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 22 Aug 2017 at 08:37 PM.