Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-2016 NBA Season Thread

1. Two things:

ESPN needs to bring the HEAT INDEX back. 21-4 after starting 11-30? Clowning the NBA
    Do we know for a fact that Kerr is any good?

2. Does anyone care about the Heat? I don't even think Miami cares.

3. I don't think so

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Russ stays at OKC. He's going to score 40 PPG, no?

Normally, I say MVP is the player who you would pick to win any game based on their play in the current season, and I think Lebron still answers this question. He has 27, 8.5 and 9 on 55% FG shooting, plays solid defense, runs the team, runs the front office, does everything in Cleveland. Harden, Westbrook and Kawhi can't say that. This year, I have to make an exception though and say Russ should win. Three 50 pt TRIPLE-DOUBLES in a YEAR. Many NBA greats don't get 3 50pt games (let alone TDs) in a CAREER.

Energizer bunny incarnate.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 09 Apr 2017 at 08:21 PM.

5. Westbrook is insane, that 40 footer to win the game is legendary.

6. 2015-2016 NBA Season Thread

I think the triple double stuff is a little fake news but Westbrook is a complete monster who just makes it his mission to scorch the earth in every game. I probably haven't seen that attitude to such a degree since Jordan.

This year with both Westbrook and Durant playing brilliantly in their own way.... it's so easy to see why they couldn't get over the hump together.

7. Adam Silver should boot the Bulls ass out of the playoffs and put Miami in there

for basketball reasons

8. actually, the Hawks, we know they're not going to win shit

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I think the triple double stuff is a little fake news but Westbrook is a complete monster who just makes it his mission to scorch the earth in every game. I probably haven't seen that attitude to such a degree since Jordan.

This year with both Westbrook and Durant playing brilliantly in their own way.... it's so easy to see why they couldn't get over the hump together.
    Part of me thinks that he had an agenda (a huge chip on his shoulder) to show Durant that he disrespected him by not communicating with him about his future in OKC.

10. Celtics might be the worst #1 seed ever. I don't think a 5'6" guard and a bunch of role players (including a max deal Alford who can't rebound if the ball lands on his face) can do anything in the playoffs.