Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: new Star Trek tv series

Watch 2, 3 and 4 right in a row. 3 is just fine.

2. Christopher Lloyd as a Klingon. The Enterprise blowing up. Teen Spock banging Not-Kirstie Alley off-screen. Kirk's metrosexual son getting knifed. Sulu kicking the ass of a man twice his size while wearing a little cape.

There's very little wrong with 3.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I don't really care about anything new scifi. It's all pretty dead for me.

4. I didn't care for the new Star Trek movie because it seemed like the main character was injecting ground up American flag into his veins every second. All we needed in that opening skydive sequence was a bald eagle screeching by as he fell.
    Boo, Hiss.

And a fade in of a cheap American beer or energy drink.

6. I'd watch it and I'm Canadian.

7. some rumours about what the roadmap for the series is: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/74935

I can get behind what they're trying to do, provided they don't botch it up too badly (e: if anything it kind of opens the door for that romulan war they were alluding to toward the end of enterprise)

8. Eh, can't say I'm a fan of the anthology concept. The best moments in TNG and DS9 could only happen after we'd had a few years to get to know the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

I remain optimistic.

10. the fuck is this

the enterprise had intercourse sex with a bird of prey and this fucking ghastly thing flew out of the womb