Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: new Star Trek tv series

1. so it's just voyager, that doesn't bode well

e: lol

Quote Originally Posted by ew article
    One reporter noted All Access shows will have commercials for new programming, so “Why do I have to pay you $6?” he asked. In other words: Why pay a premium for content that has advertisements? “The value is the depth and breath of the service that you can’t get anywhere else,” DeBevoise says. Another critic accused them of asking people to effectively “pay for CBS twice.” DeBevoise countered: “This original content is not on CBS, this is extra value.”
    Last edited by cka; 11 Aug 2016 at 06:39 PM.

2. What I love is all the troglodytes who unironically use "social justice warrior" as an insult flipping their shit over this news. It's like, hey genius, if this news bothers you, Star Trek is not and has never been for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    e: lol
    What fucking cocks.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. everyone is going to take the Space feed that gets ripped and uploaded that night anyway

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Speaking of the new show it's been postponed a few months.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Design aside, why does this look worse than TNG?
    Enterprise D had a pretty graceful and curvy design. It's aesthetics reminded me too much of a cruise liner. I prefer the newer ships geometry and sharp angles.

They should put a transgender alien in the show. Current society shouldn't be able to bypass the liberal sensibilities of Starfleet

They had an episode in TNG with a transgender alien. Riker hit it.

9. DS9 also had an episode with Dax and another Trill who was his former wife (when his host was a dude) in another Trill's body. They had a girl-on-girl kiss. I don't think ST had ever done that before.

10. Put that at the helm in this one.