Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4141617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: new Star Trek tv series

1. yeah the time loop episode was TOS as fuck

2. Someone on Orville’s staff ripped off is a fan of Black Mirror.

Mia Kirshner is in this! I may have to watch now.
    I took all your French Toast.

I dunno. It was a weak episode. But mushroomed out Stamets is pretty great.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Someone on Orville’s staff ripped off is a fan of Black Mirror.
    And community
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. The entire series so far is a master class in creative pilfering. And it’s also really really good because of it.

7. I gotta say, tonight's Orville was all kinds of fucked up. And kind of hilarious too.

8. So Orville ended its first season tonight. Not the greatest episode I'm afraid. Loved the Kryptonian outfits at the end though.

The whole season has felt like lightweight popcorn star trek, which is pleasant but i hope they dig into some consequences next year. I don't need multi episode arcs but something more than "Everything's back to ok now." It's strange, I know people complain about actual Star Trek being like this, but I've never felt that way. Maybe it's due to the shows acknowledging the history every now and then and things actually happening in the seasons over time.

9. I have no complaints about The Orville. It’s exactly what I wanted it to be.

10. I really like Orville, I think there is a place for that kind of show still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!