Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: new Star Trek tv series

Design aside, why does this look worse than TNG?

2. It's based on Ralph McQuarrie's concept art for Enterprise Phase II that he did back in 76 or so. I'm not a fan but I don't think it's terrible. I think that if they sell it as a cooperative effort between the Klingons and the Federation it might be ok.

I do think this cult of McQuarrie in Hollywood right now has to go. There's a reason they didn't use the concept art the first time.

3. fucking nerds love to bitch about everything. It looks like Star Trek ship, circles and triangles.

4. Plus if they stick to the concept of the series it might only be the ship for one season. If I recall they are supposed to be jumping between different crews from year to year.

Yeah, that's a Starfleet ship alright. They don't all look like the Enterprise. Remember Wolf-359, or other points where you get to see other ships?

That thing that Data was commanding for a minute?

7. I get the impression that this is going to be a ship with a small amount of personnel.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    fucking nerds love to bitch about everything. It looks like Star Trek ship, circles and triangles.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Remember Wolf-359, or other points where you get to see other ships?
    No.

Sucks for you.