Page 1 of 22 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: new Star Trek tv series

1. new Star Trek tv series

CBS is looking to premiere a new version of Star Trek in January 2017 that will introduce new characters and new worlds. Alex Kurtzman, who co-wrote and produced the movie Star Trek with Roberto Orci and Star Trek Into Darkness with Orci and Damon Lindelof, will serve as executive producer for the new series.

The network’s goal is to also stream all the new episodes exclusively on CBS All Access, the network’s digital subscription video-on-demand and live-streaming service.
    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/02...ar-trek-series

condolences to star trek fans worldwide

2. No it's great. Since it's going to be streaming only it doesn't exist. Just like the Star Trek Into Darkness thread that has seemingly vanished.

3. It's not streaming only I don't think, reread that. It sounds like it's just that streaming will be exclusive to CBS All Access.

Also fucking Kurtzman... this is going to suck.
    Last edited by bbobb; 02 Nov 2015 at 01:52 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Wet blankets in here. I'll decide for myself once I see an episode.

5. Same. But I don't know how I'll be able to legally watch this up in Canada Land with no cable.

Fuck legal.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Wet blankets in here. I'll decide for myself once I see an episode.
    Sure, assume that something from one of the fuckwits who produced the new movies is going to be good. I'll stick to being a wet blanket thanks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    It's not streaming only I don't think, reread that. It sounds like it's just that streaming will be exclusive to CBS All Access.

Also fucking Kurtzman... this is going to suck.
    all the news right now seems to be pointing to CBS airing the pilot, then subsequent episodes only showing up on their "We've Got A Streaming Platform Too, Guys" thing but we'll probably find out more over the next year

9. If that's true that's stupid as shit. There is no way I would ever pay $6 a month to watch CBS shows only.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. I like this and will download it when it goes up