Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paragon (PC, PS4)

1. Played this last night, used the Archer. Felt a lot better than Smite did and is a lot "younger" than it.

2. Common complaints I'm seeing is that it's slower and everyone is tankier compared to Smite, although the speed is actually fairly comparable to DOTA/LoL.

I usually stick with Twinblast or Meowitizer, but I'm looking forward to a couple of the melee guys when I hit rank 7. Rampage is hilariously OP right now and I hope he gets a nerf bat soon. Even when the AI is using him I'll have to kite down almost a whole lane to kill him when his ultimate is up; having a person at the controls is just insane.

3. Well, that's the thing. It plays like a MOBA, not a hybrid like Smite.

4. It does, but I think the combat style makes people want something more like Overwatch. Not sure if they realize how much faster characters would mess with the game flow.

I think Battleborn will be a little more up that alley. As I recall it moved a lot quicker and there was almost no emphasis on the minions because of that.

5. You can get into the "beta" now on PS4 with PSplus. It transfers to PC as well although I kinda like it more on PS4 with a controller. Anyone playing this?

6. Yeah, I still play here and there, though I backed off some after the big patch that rebalanced the experience and amount of enemies to be more traditional MOBA to let things settle down and get figured out again.