Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Nintendo Playstation gets powered up at Engadget.

I watched that whole thing, and this stuff isn't even interesting to me. Please note that it was really cool, and I'm not even stoned.

2. Ben Heck is pretty awesome, his videos in general are worth watching.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Cool guy too, he's at the Midwest Classic in Wisconsion every year and he always swings by my table on Sunday.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Part 2 is up.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. So the chip search was all for drama?

Most of it is drama. The cap change would have been the first thing anyone with the know how would have checked.

But good on them for showing some real trouble shooting and not movie magic.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So the chip search was all for drama?
    I think the Chip Search was more for figuring out what was under the hood. This thing should be well documented. It's a failed piece of history so I'm sure a ton of tech heads were happy to know what was on the board for this thing.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Ben Heck got ahold of this system. He's going to tear it down and try to get the CD drive to work in part 2 of this video.

mother fucker up selling that snes sampled sounds

9. Got a problem with that?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

yeah. You can say you like the sound of the snes more, I guess because some Nintendo concourses of sound went out and sampled the very best sounds in japan, but you can't objectively say the process of sampling sounds is technically better than an actual FM synth.