Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Arc System Works buys Technos properties from Million Co., Ltd.

1. Arc System Works buys Technos properties from Million Co., Ltd.

Arc System Works USA release

Arc System Works has bought out all of Technos' properties from Million Co., Ltd. - including Double Dragon, Kunio-kun, Super Dodge Ball, River City Ransom, Xain'd Sleena/Solar Warrior, and Shadow Force (a good game that didn't really get due recognition).

2. River City Ransom with Guilty Gear Xrd production values plz thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Speaking of, WTF happened to that river city ransom comeback game that was in production awhile back? It'd pop up and say "hi we are here" then go back to nothing again.

4. Looks like it hiccuped back in September and that's been it. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=389876248

Not sure why the camera has to be zoomed back a few hundred yards, but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I don't understand why they stick with the NES aesthetics instead of the arcade/GBA versions.

This looks kinda neat, bit this is hardly what I wanted. I wanted Double Dragon Advance gameplay with AW Fist of the North Star visuals.

7. Yeah my first reaction was that it's a bummer it isn't being built on the GBA or SNES games. Mechanically that's where I would want it to be. Visually I'd prefer that, too, but I'd also be fine with a smoother version of arcade DD3 visuals.

Still, I didn't really like the structure of Neon and I hated the cheekiness so I think I'm happier with this than a Neon 2.

8. Wasn't Super Double Dragon called part 4 in Japan?

Why does every retro game have to look like the NES? The look is beyond tired already.