Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (3DS)

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (3DS)

2. best part was Link wearing a Zelda dress
    worst part was realizing that it wasn't actually Zelda.
    Donk

haha he was so happy and his hands were clasped together

it was perfect
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. This is looking better. Still waiting to hear more impressions about the single-player experience and probably not picking it up day one, but at least we'll get a taste of the multi-player as Nintendo is releasing a demo. They started emailing codes today, it allows for local multi-player, and online multi-player is scheduled for the following times:

10/16 5 PM - 10 PM PT
    10/17 5 PM - 10 PM PT
    10/18 7 AM - 12 PM PT

I haven't received an email, but was able to get a code. Will gladly share any additional codes I get with fellow TNLers.

5. Wow, the portraits sure look like Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. I wonder if Vanpool has something to do with this.

The director of Link Between Worlds is directing Triforce Heroes and it looks like it goes Majora's weird. Three Links look more manageable than 4 too. I'm expecting this to be pretty good, i'm surprised it's getting so little attention.
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Wow, the portraits sure look like Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. I wonder if Vanpool has something to do with this.

The director of Link Between Worlds is directing Triforce Heroes and it looks like it goes Majora's weird. Three Links look more manageable than 4 too. I'm expecting this to be pretty good, i'm surprised it's getting so little attention.
    Tri Force Heroes is co-developed by Grezzo, which has done a tremendous job in recent years with the Zelda franchise on 3DS: Ocarina of Time 3D, Four Swords Anniversary Edition, and Majora's Mask 3D.

7. I've got 3 demo codes if anybody wants 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I've got 3 demo codes if anybody wants 'em.
    Do you have any of those codes left? I'd like to try this out if you have one still. Thanks.

9. Cool. Check your rep.

Two left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Awesome. Thanks!