Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yakuza Zero (PS4)

Yakuza Zero (PS4)

Last edited by Yoshi; 14 Dec 2015 at 08:43 AM.

3. catheavybreathing.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Ugh. I really want to get into this series. Has there been any word of a possible English release of the HD originals?

Nope. Given that they were on Wii U, it seems incredibly unlikely at this point. What I don't understand is why they aren't PS2 Classics on PS3 and/or 4.

6. That would be acceptable as well, especially on PS4. I suppose I could just emulate, I do own the originals. Just don't want to deal with the reported long load times and other issues related to them.

I like the idea of the business card holder from the launch "The Business" Edition, though it fits better with the game's timeline than 2016.

Yakuza 2 just got reprinted, btw. If you're intetested, now's the time.

9. Any hope that the 1 & 2 remakes get released here?

Knew I should have dug through my tubs and sold the new ones I had. Oh well. It'll probably climb back up again.