Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

I swear I made a thread for this before, but I can't find it. It may have been just a post in the system thread.

2. I thought this looked great.

3. This looks great, but the question i was left with was when she killed the sentry she said "I'm sorry little one". Are the robots not fully robot? Is it a religious component? I have questions.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. The game looks fun but I'm in the same boat as you.

The premise is weird and if the game is about the "why" of their world we probably won't get many answers before release.

5. Never played anything by Guerrilla but this really caught my eye tonight. It's cool to see them doing something different.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

6. That was 3 games in the conference with female protagonists.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. I was going crazy trying to figure out what this reminded me of while watching the trailer.

ZOIDS.

Anyway looks interesting. That fight versus the giant dino just about sold me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. I hope she talks to herself constantly no matter what you're doing.

9. http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments...helped/csb2jp6

Horizon looked enough like monster hunter to immediately have me wanting melee weapons (not just for kill animations and the like). Sounds like I might be disappointed. Curse you western gaming for suckling at the teat of realism.

Also, if all the larger animals are extinct, then boooooo being all "sorry little one" to a freaking machine. You wacky dame. They ate all the goddamn kangaroos and shit.