Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Bayonetta, Vanquish and Revengeance developer Platinum Games is developing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles title, according to a listing on the Australian Classification Board.

Let's hope Platinum goes the Transformers: Devastation route and opts for the 80s cartoon aesthetic rather than the live-action CGI look.

According to the rating, the game is called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan and Activision will be publishing.

Platinum recently worked with Activision on a couple of other cartoon spin-offs with Transformers: Devastation and the video game adaptation of The Legend of Korra.

Platinum Games sure is busy lately with Nier: Automata coming to PS4, Scalebound set for Xbox One, and Star Fox Zero on course for Wii U.
    Link

bVork mentioned this in the Transformers thread, but surely the news deserves its own, especially with the M rating.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 26 Jan 2016 at 12:36 PM.

2. From what I understand and Aussie M is similar to a Teen rating everywhere else.

I knew that was too good to be true, especially with how much it would cut into Activision's potential market.

How can a country where the world's deadliest snakes can be in your pantry be run by pussies?

4. Well, the snakes were originally attracted to deviants.

5. The aussie parliament is stacked with bible thumpers. It's pretty weird.

6. Wtf could you want out of an M rated tmnt? You want the foot to bleed gallons of blood (aren't they robots?)? Need to see April's tits? Life is incomplete until you hear Michelangelo yeah "cowabunga motherfucker"?

7. They probably were hoping for this to be based on the original comic. That'd be kinda rad, honestly.

8. Nah, it wouldnt. Whatever the original tone was, the property now belongs to an all ages group. Let the kid stuff be kid stuff.

9. Yoshi is a TMNT Bronie confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

The new show isn't half bad actually. I wouldn't watch it on my own, but my daughter likes it and it's entertaining enough that I'll watch it with her without wanting to kill myself.