Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

1. I don't think anyone besides Yoshi bought this.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Yeah. He's on an island.

3. Platinum kinda sucks. Bayonetta is great. Everything else is so so or bad.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Ban please
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Seemed like people liked Star Fox after getting past the initial design hurdles and Transformers was supposedly pretty decent. As long as they do good on Nier and Scalebound that's all I truly care about.

6. I bought in on PS4. Seriously debating leaving it wrapped for return until there's a review from someone that's actually played the fucking thing. "Locked framerate" and "this game is short" are always concerns, but it still all sounds like neckbeard whining so far.

7. is there any particular reason this is a 60 dollar game on steam, when it should be 30 or 40 tops

8. It's a $40 game on Steam for me.

Oh right, Canadian money. Is that like $20 US?

9. I was curious so I got the $3 RedBox version. Finished in a few hours. The cutscenes are cool and well done but the actual game is a slog, especially the end with shit hitting you from every direction and same colored turtles everywhere. Fuck that garbage B team Platinum must put on these games. Transformers at least had ok combat. $3 is all this is worth.

I was checking out reviews and found that the Gamespot one is spot on with my experience.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 27 May 2016 at 08:48 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. That's disappointing to hear. I was tempted when I saw it was only $40, as it looks great and I just want a good Turtles game.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk