Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas 2015!

1. Merry chrimbus!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I've been reading about the history of Santa this morning.

It is interesting that SAINT NICHOLAS was born in what is now Turkey. I say interesting because that means we might celebrate a kind man that grew up in a country that is now mostly Muslim. And of course him being catholic too.

The separate Santa Clause is also interesting. Santa Clause is probably the last remnants of Odin in our society. The elves too, remnants of beautiful god like characters like the Valkyria and would later be called Succubi and Demons as the UK and Eriope would Christianize. It amusing that the coca cola santa and capcom Morrigan have the same original source material.

But is all bittersweet, when you realize that the us celebrates these characters why pretending to be a wasp christian nation and desiring such abrasive foreign policy. Santa, Saint Nick, and Jesus would be very unhappy with us.

Merry Christmas TNL. Don't forget to FaceTime/Skype with your parents. They (probably) miss you.

4. Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully at least some of you live in places where you can have a white Christmas, unlike us poor folks stuck in places like LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    'Tis the Season.
    ...that's my kind of girl.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

It's 73 degrees and raining

6. Merry Christmas you fucks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully at least some of you live in places where you can have a white Christmas, unlike us poor folks stuck in places like LA.
    Or New York City

It was like 65 and raining today.

Ya I grilled today. Churrasco skirt steaks and garlic herb sirloins! I didn't know you were in the city, Diff.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Also merry christmas everyone.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.