Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-2016 College Hoops

1. LSU was ass in non conference play and then SEC play started and they're going apeshit

2. Maybe the SEC is garbage.

3. I am starting to believe this

terps4life

This is high school and not college, but it bothers me enough that it needs to be posted somewhere. "Wussification" is the perfect description.

6. I think LSU and UCLA should play in a championship game of 'most disappointing team of 2016'

I think UCLA would win the game. Ben Simmons might be the #1 pick, but he's no Lebron. He would have made the NCAAs with any team (mid major, they'd easily win their conference, high major, they'd get in obviously). Unless Johnny Jones is the worst coach ever (he might be!)

Michigan was pretty tough. I can see how they bounced the clown pants crew.

8. I want to love the tournament, but college hoops is unwatchable trash. Lowering the shot clock down from an hour is a welcome improvement but it's not enough.

How the hell did you go to UCLA of all places and escape with that opinion? You make the baby Wooden cry.

10. He's saying it sucks now. It's not the greatest, especially in a year with no great teams. Filling out a first round bracket (or any of them really) will be a challenge.

The shot clock going to 30 did help but I still think it should be 24/25. The problem is, it might be worse with 25.