Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-2016 College Hoops

2015-2016 College Hoops

My alma mater has now won seven straight in the ACC / Big Ten Challenge. Unfortunately, the rest of the conference did nothing last night. I'm especially annoyed by Maryland losing to UNC.

2. But it's not March yet.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. I don't think anyone cares about this NCAA season...just a bunch of meh teams

Not like last year when it was 'who can beat Kentucky'

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I don't think anyone cares about this NCAA season...just a bunch of meh teams

Not like last year when it was 'who can beat Kentucky'

Wisconsin was such a fun team to watch the last few years. Now everyone is gone and they suck.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Can you run a 5k in between possessions?

College hoops is unwatchable.

If you don't like basketball it is I guess. The NBA hasn't even played basketball for at least 15 years.

edit: I forgot to applaud the Big Ten keeping the Commissioner's Cup for the seventh straight season. I still want to embarrass the shit out of the ACC annually with a football equivalent.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 03 Dec 2015 at 01:00 PM.

7. I don't know where this sentiment comes from. NBA is so much better than CBB

The last NBA team I really enjoyed watching was the early 1990s Pistons. The closest the league has been to that since is the Spurs, and it's just not the same.

9. There was only one team in the NBA like the Pistons in the early 90s and that was the Pistons

10. 2015-2016 College Hoops

The Spurs play nothing like those old Pistons teams, and every team tries to play like the Spurs, to various degrees. This is a pace and space league. The league has more talent than it ever has.