Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8999101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1047

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I just don't get why people are so outraged. The cops pulled over a car and people jumped out and ran. One had a gun and got shot. Again, fuck that guy. People are just using this bullshit as an excuse to cause mayhem. Claim they are so oppressed by cops. Bullshit. Stop breaking the law and maybe you won't have a problem.

Or I'm just too white and don't understand shit.
    They are probably outraged because most states will put you in jail for shooting and killing someone running from you even if they have a weapon.

I don't know why anyone thought anything else would come from antigun retoric. If you tell people it is a crime to shoot someone trying to get away why would they not apply the logic to cops?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You are a redneck, dude. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
    That's racist.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Cheeks, how high are you right now?

7. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I guess most of you are hip enough to know a quarter or more of lousianna is flooded right now?

But hey, climate change isn't real.

On the bright side, the people that don't beleive in it stand to get the worst changes.

10. I don't believe any of us have evern said climate change isn't real.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.