Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

1. We do it just about every holiday. Slaves can make my clothes, I don't want them handling my food.

There's a HUGE difference in paying a 5 year old in Bangladesh a nickel a day to make my Mario shirt and outright slavery.

3. Shit, you're right. Should I create another Ayn Apology thread?

4. This is more pervasive in the food industry than any of us would like to admit. Sugar plantations in FL were caught using slave labor a few years back. Most pickers border on slavery.
    Boo, Hiss.

no matter how bad your life is, it probably isn't your mom and fiance dying in a wreck as they come to see you as you give birth, days before Christmas

http://wjtv.com/2015/12/15/crash-kil...-of-his-child/

6. Now, that's a war on Christmas.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    no matter how bad your life is, it probably isn't your mom and fiance dying in a wreck as they come to see you as you give birth, days before Christmas

http://wjtv.com/2015/12/15/crash-kil...-of-his-child/
    I just read a story about a guys mother and wife (iirc) who died on the way home from visiting him in prison 2 weeks before he was due to get out.

8. That kinda shit's bound to happen now and again. Bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. This is making national news, which makes me happy because the kid is a hero.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. I don't know how to react until they tell me what his race and religious affiliation was.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!