Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

Stop giving women anything upon divorce or after the birth of a child.

Single parents get a child care package each month for the child.

The child is tested every year and randomly for health. If the child doesn't meet a certain spec, it is taken away from the parent and moved to an undisclosed location.

Mothers that continue to fail these tests and have more children are sterilized. Men are neutered.

(people would go ape shit, but it would fix a lot of problems.)

2. Well, the first thing would be real, accurate sex ed for all students (home- and private schoolers included) to cut way down on "oh shit she's pregnant, better get married" scenarios - that'll nip an awful lot of bad marriages in the bud right there. But like anything that would actually make things better, it's easier said than done, politically speaking.

Beyond that, some kind of premarital counseling is definitely a good idea; the problem would be that if there was suddenly a huge demand for it because it was no longer an optional thing couples sought out, quality would inevitably suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Stop giving women anything upon divorce or after the birth of a child.

Single parents get a child care package each month for the child.

The child is tested every year and randomly for health. If the child doesn't meet a certain spec, it is taken away from the parent and moved to an undisclosed location.

Mothers that continue to fail these tests and have more children are sterilized. Men are neutered.

(people would go ape shit, but it would fix a lot of problems.)
    Yes because the government granting themselves the ability to sterilize its citizens has always historically turned out for the better, socially.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I'm not going to lose sleep if moms and dads that don't feed their multiple children lose the ability to reproduce.

Good thing it's all so cut and dry. What could possibly go wrong?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Yes because the government granting themselves the ability to sterilize its citizens has always historically turned out for the better, socially.
    Just ask indigenous Canadians or American black people!

8. I mean, theoretically there's some merit in the way IP would do it, based on peoples' actions rather than race or ethnicity... but the sad fact is the majority of people getting sterilized would still be minorities, so it would still LOOK like eugenics even if that wasn't the intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Doc's video says the declining birthrate is a problem because we bring in immigrants to fill the labor gaps and immigrants gonna 9/11 e'rbody.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 06 Dec 2015 at 01:49 AM.