Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

1. The bill would gut key sections of the health care law, including the mandate for individuals to buy health insurance and for employers with more than 50 workers to provide it. It eliminates all fines for people and companies that fail to comply with the mandate.

It also would eliminate federal subsidies to about 6 million low- and moderate-income Americans buying their own insurance. And it would halt Obamacare's expansion of Medicaid for the poor, which has been adopted by more than 30 states.
    As much as I hate Progressives right now, this really sucks.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I wish our local terrorists targeted politicians instead of aid centers, PP, etc.

Also glad to see people still seriously rallying behind a debunked prank. Heads further in the sand please.

Whats the deal with that?

I'm not saying killing is ever right, but why do these people kill people that have nothing to do with their plight?

like 911. Do you recon they killed anyone that caused their problems? Or just a bunch of people making 15 to 40 an hour, doing paperwork and making over priced coffee for people doing paperwork?

4. From outside countries you have a lot of just trying to cause terror in general; they target random civilians to induce a general sense of uncertainty into the populace and make people scared. They aren't trying to resolve anything, they just things stirred up.

The thing particularly bugging me here is when our internal terrorists attack things like Planned Parenthood to try and scare off people from working. I can understand demonizing the enemy between countries, but when it's the guy down the block and you just really don't like his job in our generally non-war-torn country I would hope you'd have some semblance of how to express your disgust that isn't pipe bombing or shooting up the place.

"I don't like people who kill people so I'm going to kill people until everyone I don't like is dead or too scared to disagree with me!" Sounds legit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    "I don't like people who kill people so I'm going to kill people until everyone I don't like is dead or too scared to disagree with me!" Sounds legit.
    These sound like the thoughts of someone who is mentally ill, not a terrorist. Of course, I'd need his name to be sure.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Also glad to see people still seriously rallying behind a debunked prank. Heads further in the sand please.
    What am I missing here?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    What am I missing here?
    The baby parts videos.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    The baby parts videos.
    BREAKING: Red Cross employee admits to being compensated for harvesting people juice.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...hood/76719174/

So, let's start a different argument.
    It'll be instantly vetoed. But it's still distressing.

This country is truly going down the fucking tubes.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww